Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

Assalamualaikum..and hi to my followers...

Last night we having our party at my aunty house.my mum sister..its  50's theme..so i dress up like 50's but got modern element....well...my own creativity...i put a head scarf on my Shawl..
its really happening last night..all my mum family  having fun together...we have prizes such as King and Queen of the night and The Best Performance of the night...wow...will upload my pic soon!

Chinese New Year this year more happening than last year because my bro in law(all my husband siblings) are in Kuching...So we have our "konvoi" went to my mother in-law sisters house and her relatives... i did sms to all my friends and to my colleague , wish them "Happy Chinese New Year"...

I'm happy and grateful that i part of this family..my mother in law is a converted muslim..learn their culture and mix with them..CNY is the only time where we can meet and know each other and also chit-chat...oh ya, today, one of TV xxx called up my husband to make an interview with my mum in law,but..my husband didnt take up the offer...well i do understand why...because my mother in law is not really talkative person and "Pemalu"..quite shy person...

Hm...i better sleep now...its late and i have to get up earlier..i only have 5 hours from now...
Early in the morning, we have our long journey trip to my mother in law house(her late mum house) at village "A" 1 hour from kuching..  we will meet her relatives who still live in Village...This village is the place where she grew up...and meet my father in-law...

Oke..hope to have safe journey tomorrow...Insya-Allah..this is the first time i'll be there..ask my husband  not to use ferry...hahaha....ok...bye..good night!

Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment