Saturday, February 19, 2011

Maaf ya Diari...

Assalamualaikum and hi my dear followers...

I miss my diary...Im so sorry...Byk perkara yang berlaku dalam seminggu ni...
Lately im quite busy with my work the result i really tired and get up late in the morning...and last nite Areesa not feeling well so i and my hubby have to take care of her..So,today i have to take my EL coz i have to take care Areesa..doctor said that she is allergic..kesian Areesa...


Now, its 12.25am...Well...at nite is the best time for us to pray and wishes whatever we want..Allah Maha Mendengar...I really like at this time...its really quite and u can feel that only u and Allah...isnt it great?!


Diary,
I don't knw why lately i always thinking of death..Pernah bertanya pada seorang ustaz,katanya,itulah hidayah buatku...Hm...Maybe yes...coz dalam doa,selalu selitkan agar diri ini dekat PadaMu seperti dahulu.."Hidupku,Matiku hanya UntukMu..Hidupku dalam Islam,Matiku Dalam Islam"..
Because of thinking of death, i thinking of doing bad or good things...well, of cause i will avoid to do bad things...It is great to have that feeling...coz when ever i do bad things.. i will think that "oh no Dian, u cannot do this.How if suddenly u die?"....Oh no, i think that there are so many things that i haven't do good things in this world...I feel that there are so many sins that i have done...Ya Allah...Ampunkan lah aku...Sesungguhnya Kaulah Maha Pengampun, Maha Pengasih Dan Penyayang...

Diary...
Thanks for being part of my life...Im so sorry.. this few days i really tired...


Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment