Friday, February 4, 2011

Visiting....

Assalamualaikum and hi to all my followers....

This morning we having our breakfast together with my husband family before we went to my mother in law village.It take 1 hour 45 minutes from Kuching. Well...Its a long journey and Areesa start to bored...

We start with my husband cousins house..and also the eldest brother of my mother in law house..Hm...Jauh perjalanan luas pandangan...banyak padi di sekitar perjalanan...
My husband and his brothers apa lagi...pergi kebun..macam2 ada...ada buah betik...besar2 semuanya...

I also been informed that their culture also follow Malay Culture...they like to eat Malay food..Hm...

On the way to Kuching, I take this opportunity to buy some sweet pineapple...masak apa owh...?Curry? yummy..

Oke...thats all for today....
Bye...

Love,
Dian...

No comments:

Post a Comment