Sunday, February 13, 2011

Assalamualaikum...

Hai sang diary...i miss you...even though i have another diary which i can kept for myself.And nobody can read it. That is the truly from the bottom of my heart..

Seperti biasa,today is Sunday..and its Sunny Day..Thinking to have Ice Kacang from Swee Kang..Yummy...i love the Cincau..Special and Fairlady..Watching tv3 and checking of my FB..Well...around 7 i have to sent my sis to her campus..

Dear Diary,
i love my hubby..wish that he knew that how much i love him...i sacrifice a lot..but i really sad now dear..
Now, i think i have to leave you, My Diary...but i can't...coz i need you...i want to express my feeling ...Why i have to leave you...i have a reason dear..but i can't tell you here..help me! Am i depression?

Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment