Saturday, February 26, 2011

Beauty....Wanna Share?

Assalamualaikum...and hi to my followers...

Beauty....its a common topic..Yup...beauty inner and outer...So, what is the meaning of beauty in your view? For me..beauty it doesn't mean that you have a good looking from outside only but your heart as well...
Betapa indahnya jika seseorang itu dikurniakan kecantikan luaran..maka itu satu bonus dan kita harus bersyukur kepada Tuhan atas kurniaan nya...kita, Sebaik2 makhluk yang dicipta-Nya adalah manusia.

Namun,bagi yang kurang cantik, jangan mudah berasa rendah diri..Pasti yang kurang pada satu,pasti ada lebih pada satu..maksudnya, mungkin yang kurang mempunyai hati yang baik,atau mempunyai kelebihan atau kemahiran yang tak dapat ditandingi...

For example me and my sis, people keep saying that im more beauty that her. For me, my sis very sweet person..she have her own 'aoura'..Even though she have a different skin tone than me, for me, everybody have their own beauty...she is beauty..

Hmm...tell about beauty...i very concern about my face...For me, I'll make sure after married, i also have to maintain my skin beauty....I love Lancome product..I have been use it for 7 years..I even try to other product but for me, i still want to stay with Lancome...I use cleanser foam,scrub,clay mask,toner,day and night cream and i love the serum which give me more confidence...Lip gloss is also nice and juicy...

I'll also make sure every 2 or 3 weeks, i scrub my body so that i can feel your skin smoother...because all the dead skin get rid from it..

Not only that, recently i try to drinks collagen..so i go to Guardian and i bought "Kinahimitsu" Beauty Collagen Drinks product.It also have other vitamins and fibre...The important part is i'll make sure there is "HALAL" logo..
Well...I feel great just after 2 days!  I noticed that a lot of different...i don't have that smiling wrinkle on my face...my face,my hand and other part of my body starting to firm.Well.. every Mom after give breast  feedings will having same problem about their breasts not firm as before..why not u start to try drinks collagen..well..my husband also noticed it...so, i try to continue this product...Thanks Kinohimitsu!

Maybe i can share some tip...Eating tomato can build your collagen...or can cure your small cut coz pimples on your face..You can eat tomato 3 times a week...or you can cut into small pieces, take the juices and the tomato together and put on your face..let it be for 10-15 minutes..u will feel the different after few times you try this...

Bedak Sejuk...well..maybe nowadays, tak ada org percaya pada bedak sejuk...for me..i still use it...bagus apa...your skin smooth and also it whiten your face....

Oke, that all for today...if you have any tip to share...please comment...Bye...


Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment