Sunday, January 16, 2011

Planning...

Hi there..

This coming Friday, 21st  is my daughter birthday...wow...tick tock tick tock...its 2 years ago when i heard her voice in operation theater room..wow..that was 2 years ago.....but for me..i don't feel getting older..i still feel that i'am still early 25! hahaha....
My husband and I will spent our time with her on this 21st....hope Areesa will love it...

On Saturday, i'am planning to have a simple birthday party for her..and "ada bacaan doa semoga panjang umur and semuanya selamat" just a simple as i can...but i'am worry because in a calendar, it is a "king tide"...so if its flood, how bout the birthday party..i should plan from today...but my husband waiting for my decisions..hmm...headache...

I have to prepare everything from A to Z...just like last year...
thinking to have Birthday Party High Tea...
:- goodies bag fills with chocolate, sweets and etc... maybe some cup cakes...hmm.. i like fruit danish...oke..maybe some pies...and maybe i just order from the Delizze.. and i'll make some sandwiches...hmm..what else ya? i think to fry nuggets..and make cream puff..and caramel pudding..order from my aunty fried bee hoon...is is too heavy high tea?or changes it with pizza...wow...it cost a lot than...how bout fried chickens..? Fruits...how bout oranges?....
: 1.Sandwiches
  2.Fruit Danish
  3.Beef /chicken pies
  4.Cream Puff
  5.Nuggets
  6.Spring rolls
  7.Fried bee hoon
  8.Caramel Pudding



Decoration :- balloons....of cause kids will love it...
                   maybe to have one game for them...hm...that will my hubby part..
                    actually i want to have pool party...but my husband refuse to do so...hm...oke...
                

Any idea for a kid party?

2 comments: