Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hi...let me share with u my poems...Wait! Hmm...actually i still kept my lovely poem...but i think i will update it tomorrow..I have to look for it.hehehe....OK?

Bout poem,...Hmm...
I love literature..When im in Form 4 and 5, i choose Literature one of my additional subject..and im proud because i get A for that subject..My Schoolmate called me "Minah Jiwang"hahaha... At that age, well, u know,puppy love...all your idea is from your heart...and also of cauze we will loves to hear loves songs...i don't care what types of languages as long it love songs... and my Favourite Love song for Karaoke is "How Do I Live"...and I still remember when i sing that song at Damai Beach Bar last year, my friends don't believe that i can sing that song very well...

Back to the story, i was an Editor for School magazine when im form 4 or 5, can't remember.... I write a simple "Cerpen" and also put some my poems but with my teacher guides..and also i participated Telekom Contest to write a patriotic lyric songs and also patriotic poems for National Day....Oke lah tu...dapat Sijil Penghargaan pun oke...
Haiya...Sorrylah in this diary i write cincai...mix languages...

Hm...I thought i want to have my own novel..so i started to write and kept save it my diskette..At that time, still don't have a pendrive...A sad part is the diskette cannot be used anymore..Huhu....

So i think i want to open new pages label in my blog and i want to write a simple Novel just for us to share...ok?







2 comments: