Saturday, January 22, 2011

Menghargai masa yg ada..

Assalamualaikum and Hi to all the followers...
Hope you all will be my followers...pls add me... :)

Today, birthday areesa...early in the morning i boiled 2 eggs..Put some sugar to taste sweets and she only manage to eat half of it.. It's a chinese tradition what i've been told by my hubby...

We went to one of the popular shopping complex centre and she was very happy cause she can play 1 hour at the playground..its oke...after that,we buy groceries together with my mother in-law...

Late in the evening, i and my hubby have to attend meeting...Then, we went to R Cineplex to book a ticket to watch movie(Khurafat). After that we go back home and celebrate Areesa with a small birthday cake...She was very happy! Then,after Isyak, we have to move and watch the movie around 9pm...and at this time, i spend my time with my hubby....

For me, we should very thankful to Allah that we are still alive and still can share our happiness with others and also manage our time wisely to our beloved person...spend our time with my hubby and my daughter is very meaningful to me...

Hm...i feel sleepy and i have to sleep now....i need a rest...im very tired...tomorrow a lot of works to be done...I need to prepare sandwiches...caramel pudding...and bla bla bla...oke...Good night!Oh! its 12.46am! Should i say good night? Whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment