Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sad n Happy moment....

Assalamualaikum and hi....

Well..i don't know how to describe my feelings...Im in happy mood and also at the same time im in sad mood...thats why it has been a long time i didn't update my blog. Actually i  miss my blog very much...

Let me share to you diary, how sad iam...i love all people that care bout me and my family. I love my mum,dad and my siblings..my hubby and also my little Areesa. Something happened recently and it make 3 person that i loved and treat as my own family cried...Wow..im really in emotion...Once i received the sms, i cried for 3 days and my eyes start to have black circle...and i cant stop thinking every moment..and at last i have to face the truth..i have to take action and i reply the sms.But no reply at all...I am really feel down..getting worst ...might be......

Now, i feel there is a gap between us...I don't know how to explain. I just treat this as "hikmah"... I believe in God, Allah..just let time to be a witness...


Bye Diary...

Loves Dian.

2 comments: