Sunday, May 29, 2011

Macam-macam ada hal...

Assalamualaikum n hai to all...

I think it has been a long time i didn't update my blog.

Dear Diary,

I want to tell you something. Hehehe...Its all about me..everyday i feel time is too short...Some people said that because you are getting busy, thats why. I really feel tired at office. My work is overload...Sometime i feel it is very hard to work alone. But for me, i take this as a challenge.

Diary,
I still not ok..still fever, flu and cough. And last 2 days, Areesa got it from me. When we went to the clinic, the doctor said that 38.5C and it is higher. I'm little bit worry because it never more than 37c.  Today i check that Areesa can play around and she look active as usual. Thanks to Allah...


Diary,
Today, i will have my lunch with my husband family. Today is Aleesya Birthday, Areesa cousin. Im thinking to buy a small book. Angpow also can...Hm...don't know which one.....

Diary,
I will update my latest picture soon..

Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment