Saturday, July 6, 2013

It hurts...

Assalamualaikum n hi to all bloggers..

Hi..actually i dont have much to say here coz im not really in a good mood this few dayss.. yeah..maybe bcoz of somebody that ever loves me..thank God.that he realize his mistake and as well im also realize my mistake.this could not be happen.. but still we r b friend always always..i dont want he waiting for my love.he deserve a chance to look out the right person to enter his life.my pray will always be with him..may Allah bless him..

I hope he will happy with his own life..it really hurts and really make my mind mess this few days..however..as time goes by..seperti katanya.. if ada jodoh suratan suatu hari nanti i
Will wait for u..

Ok..my hubby..i really love u..and for my kids. I do loves u all so much..

Rindu bayangan....


Loves,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment