Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Thousand Years

Assalamualaikum n hi to all bloggers....

3 days to go...Eid Mubarak is coming...but sad Ramadan leave us...

Another 2 weeks...my body, my mind will be at my works station...huahaaaa... :(  wish that i can work at home and spent my time with my children...

This time i choose A Thousand Years by Christina Perri because i love this song n i change my handphone ringtone to this songs as well...The melody make me feel that im flying to the sky...n relaxing..n also make me want to hug my hubby and wont let him go... :)
For me, this song would be great n nice on wedding day...

A Thousand years...if we can live for another 1000 years...what do you think? What are we going to do? will be happy or sad? will it be a  long journey to go..? Will us do more good things?

Life is to short...we don't know when is the time..so..say it..hug him or her...tell them that you love them...bro n sis..daddy n mummy...friends..husband n wife....

So, remember..tell the person that you love, " I love you"....

Love,
Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment