Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Wah....Byk nya Program this month...

Assalamualaikum and hi to all...

This month byk sgt lah program...

This coming Saturday my cousin invited me to her daughter birthday party...and the following week i got appointment with my doctor and the day itself my cousin wedding day.. and the following week then, i have to check up again and Areesa also have to check up. One day after, my hubby dah set program to bring us to have fun..its holiday time! huhu...hope my Dragon baby can understand that his mom...

Hm...this morning i pergi check up at  clinic and its 7 months! Cepat betul lah masa berlalu...nervous pun ada..well...of course lah nervous.. Cesarean or normal? huhu....

Oh ya, by the way, i think its not to late to wish " Selamat Pengantin Baru" buat my fav artist, Yusri KRU and also Lisa Surihani!  Wish them happy ever after...So sweet and Lisa so gorgeous...

Oh ya, as promise, will update my latest picture soon..hehe..

Bye,
Love, Dian

No comments:

Post a Comment