Sunday, August 14, 2011

Collagen drinks...


Hi and Assalamualaikum to all..

I want to share to all of you this product...This is the collagen drinks that i mentioned before. I love the sweet taste and like the results.....it have fibre, collagen (fish) and also fruit juice...I heard one of our celebrity is using other product and it also collagen drinks but i never try it..

Well.. you can try this..My wrinkles reduce and i have smooth skin, even have a firm skin..you will loveee...if your breast starting to firm aren't you?

I have been drinks this few months ago and i stop it..But now i continue to maintained my looks.. You Can get it from your nearest "Guardian" pharmacy store...Tell me if you like the taste and how the result on you!! :)

Loves,
Dian

5 comments:

  1. Siti,

    Can you send me the link to this. I think I would have to order them online. So it does work huh? How often do you drink? it doesn't have any long-term effects does it. That worries me because my body immune system is so weak that it can break down easily. I prefer the Japanese, and Korean products vs Chinese or Taiwanese ones

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I see the ingredients its all very natural stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..sory..for my previous info.there are no fibre..let me share you the ingredients :- Collagen-Fish-it is a concentrated liquid formula-to plump up the skin. Perilla Seed Extract-WSP-very rich in protein, amino acids,vitamin & minerals which are essential for skin renewal. Silk protein-water binding agent-moisture skin tissue. Soy Isoflavone :- boost the production of melanin-effectively preventing dark pigment and age spot. Apple,lemon & Lychee condensed juices:- rich in MAlid Acid & Vitamin C-effective for skin lightening.. So, What do you think? 100% Natural & Safe..And Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can try to log in to www.kinohitmitsu.com to know more the product...Oh ya,can u find this at your nearest pharmacy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, so far im okay to this product..and i ever try their other product such as feet patch that can rid off body toxin..when i wake up,i feel very energetic..

    ReplyDelete