Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Areesa learn new words..

Asalamualaikum n hi to all my followers.. My beloved,Areesa,very talkative..n very active..Me n my hubby have to be more sensitive to use any words in our day conversation. Areesa can learn n absorb new thing easily. For example, she knw hw to play i pod games,she knw how 2 put her own shoes..n she loves colourful books etc.. n, she knw how to put eyeshadow on her eyes n use my lip gloss! Haiya..i dnt like it. Areesa talk like an adult.. 'mama,sakitkah? Icha urut k?' 'mama,'tan'(tunggu/wait) 'tan'. 'Papa,polah nenen Reesa,lapar..papa polah k..' 'Papa,'chokang'(kerja),meeting..k beli susu,pampers Icha..' and nw she keep asking question..'kenak Ma?' 'Apa ya Ma?' hmm..Areesa nw asking me to play with her. Aldious.. Wasalamualaikum..bye.. Loves, Dian..

No comments:

Post a Comment